1. Analyzing sustainable fish production systems.
2. Establishing the first dedicated fish feed plant in Kenya.
3. Establishing efficient fish production using re-circulation.
4. Creating local employment throughout the aquaculture value chain
5. Training own staff and outgrowers in fish production, farm management, quality control, marketing & sales.
6. Realizing an improved aquaculture value chain, for the local market in East Africa.
· Fish Feed Plant with a capacity of 5,000 tonnes volume of fish feed per year
· Fish production plan with a capacity of 1,000 tonnes fish production per year (Kamuthanga fish farm)
· 58 direct jobs created (which 25 are female).
· 58 employees trained.
· 30 trainers trained on fish production, farm management, quality control, marketing and sales and company management.
· More than 450 people indirectly trained